Skunkoffee is a game made by a team of 4 people during the 48-hour 2010 Global Game Jam at the DigiPen Institute of Technology site from Jan 29 – 31, 2010.
Xbox 360 Controller required, supports 1 – 4 Players
Each player has four points to spend each week (turn) for the length of the game (3, 6, 12 months).
A – Buy
X – Sell
Y – Insure
B – Undo
DPad – Sabotage Player
As soon as one player finishes making a selection, the others have 5 seconds to make up their mind.
- Raphael Mun – Rendering, Music, misc. Art
- Justin Nafziger – Game Programming, Animation
- Tania Pavlisak – Art
- Ken Yip – Gameplay, AI, SFX
Download the Skunkoffee Soundtrack!
- Skunkoffee – Skunk in Flight (Menu)
- Skunkoffee – Rainy Skunk Riff (Spring Season)
- Skunkoffee – Boat Ridin’ Skunk (Summer Season)
- Skunkoffee – Falling Skunks (Autumn Season)
- Skunkoffee – Skating Skunks (Winter Season)
- Skunkoffee – Skunks in Mah Coffee (Credits)
Global Game Jam 2010 – Presentation Videos